Join ICUJP and allies Friday, Jan. 10, to mark the 18th anniversary of Guantanamo's opening and the human rights violations it represents.
President Trump: Guantanamo and torture are illegal. CLOSE IT NOW! Prosecute government officials involved in torture and release or fairly try detainees!
- Mohammad Tajsar, ACLU of Southern California
- Michael Rapkin, Guantanamo Bar
- Carley Towne, Code Pink
- Fayaz Nawabi, Council on American-Islamic Relations
- Shane Que Hee, Out Against War
- And other speakers
- Moderated by Rev. Louis Chase, ICUJP
- Music by Stephen L. Fiske and Fidel Sanchez
ACLU of SoCal • Code Pink LA • Council on American-Islamic Relations • Courage to Resist • Defending Rights and Dissent • Martin Luther King Coalition of Greater LA • National Lawyers Guild • National Religious Campaign Against Torture • No More Guantanamos • Out Against War • Physicians for Social Responsibility-LA
300 N Los Angeles St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Google map and directions