Due to our statewide stay-at-home order, ICUJP Friday Forums will take place online until further notice. Until we meet in person once again, we hope you can join us virtually!
ICUJP Friday Forums
7:30-9:30 am weekly
Please note that for security reasons, log-in information will be sent in the weekly Forum invitations only to those on our email list.
How to Join Friday Forums on Zoom
You can join a Zoom meeting by videoconference or by calling in. Videoconference will allow you to see slides and video, as well as see and be seen by other attendees. Calling in by phone is the easiest way to join; however, you won't be able to see any visuals used during the presentation.
Join by videoconference on your computer
If you're new to Zoom and would like to join by videoconference on your computer, we recommend you download the Zoom app ahead of the meeting.
- Download Zoom ahead of time by going to https://zoom.us/download and clicking the blue Download button.
- Once it downloads, a window will prompt you to sign up for a Zoom account with your email, Gmail, Facebook, etc. Signing up for an account is optional – you can join meetings and webinars without an account.
- At Forum time, click the Zoom meeting link in the email invitation to join the Forum.
- Enter the Meeting ID and password (both will be in the invitation). Enter your name, and click the blue Join button.
- Select Join With Video or Join Without Video. If you join with video, you’ll appear on the video screen with other participants. If you join without video, you can still see others, but they’ll see an icon or photo of you.
- Select your audio. “Call using Internet Audio” will go through the internet and Zoom. If you prefer to call in by phone, scroll down for details.
- If the meeting hasn't started yet, it should in a few minutes. When it begins, you’ll see small video images for all participants at the top, and the person speaking appears in the large window. If not using your video camera, you’ll appear as an icon or a photo (if you have a Zoom account and have uploaded one). Those who call in appear as phone numbers.
Join by videoconference on your smartphone
- Open this email on your smartphone.
- Download Zoom for iPhone here or Zoom for Android here.
- When the app finishes downloading, click Open.
- Click the blue Join a Meeting button. (Signing up or signing in is optional.)
- Enter the Meeting ID and password from the email invitation. Enter your name, and click Join.
- Select Join With Video or Join Without Video. To use video, you may need to check your phone settings to allow Zoom to access the camera. If you join without video, you can still see others, but they’ll see an icon or photo of you.
- Select your audio. “Call using Internet Audio” will go through the internet and Zoom. You can also call in using the options below.
Call in by phone
Calling in by phone is the easiest way to join the meeting:
- Call +1 (669) 900-6833.
- Enter the Meeting ID and password (both will be in the email invitation).
- If asked for a personal ID, click #.
- When the meeting starts, tap on your screen to see your control icons at the bottom. Use the camera icon to turn your video camera on or off and the microphone icon to mute or unmute your audio.